Routes: Hue – Imperial Citadel – Hue Around (Departure everyday)
- Thien Mu pagoda It’s one of the most atmospheric and picturesque places in the former imperial capital. Listening legend story about Thien Mu pagoda. What does Thien Mu mean?
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945). That is the outstanding Hue city Tours.
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
- Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
- Minh Mang King’s Tom – one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the
architectural constructions. Learn more about the Royal’s life, and Vietnam’s conception of death
- Enjoy a local lunch of typical Vietnamese cuisine